Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Little Things

Sometimes, one little thing can make an otherwise miserable day seem so much brighter.
Things like rainbows, double rainbows, cancelled lectures, finding a pound on the floor, being donated clothes by your friend/neighbour/sister etc.
I thought that, seeing as the beginning of the week is such a drag, on Tuesdays, I'll post one little thing that's happened on Monday which made my day a whole lot better.


And this week I have 2 things that made Monday great. Firstly was skipping my morning tutorial to spend more time in bed, so deliciously luxurious, which set my day off to a great if not thoroughly productive start. Secondly, I ended my day in the supermarket where reduced items were everywhere! I picked up two punnets of blackberries for 20p and four muffins for 15p!

I am one happy bunny today
(Still no idea on the song for musical auditions though. Yes they are today and tomorrow. No, the pressure isn't getting to me at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment