Thursday 8 March 2012

ABCs of me!

Morning.
It's a bright and sunny day here, fewer than usual weird people have peered in through my window and I don't have lectures until 4pm so all in all, today looks sets to be great.

In an attempt to create a bit more structure and eliminate some of the rambling from this blog I'm going to try something I borrowed from my friend Emma. Each day, expect for FITB and The Little Things days I'll be posting 1 thing about me. Sounds like it could be interesting.


And don't worry, there will still be plenty of teenage-angst-movie-esque posts because I need somewhere to vent.

So, for reference, here's the list I'll be blogging on for the next month or so:
A. Age
B. Bed size
C. Chore that you hate
D. Dogs
E. Essential start to your day
F. Favourite Colour
G. Gold or Silver?
H. Height
I. Instruments you play
J. Job title
K. Kids
L. Live
M. Mother's name
N. Nicknames
O. Overnight hospital stays
P.  Pet peeves
Q. Quote from a movie
R. Right or left handed
S. Siblings
T. Time you wake up
U. Underwear?
V. Vegetable you hate
W. What makes you run late?
X. X-rays you've had
Y. Yummy food that you make
Z. Zoo animal

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment