Thursday 22 March 2012

ABC's of me

K is for Kids.

I have none thank goodness! Nor any plans for them, at least for about 10 years. I'm 18. I'm at university. I love my freedom. I love living for me, doing what I want to do, when I want to do it.

I remember before leaving home I thought I would happily fast track these independent years, this 'me' time. I thought it would be great to settle down and live the domestic life. No way! The past year has taught me how much I would be giving up should I make that mistake. Definitely not going there.

But I do love kids. For the past 4 years I have volunteered in Girl Guiding UK with the Brownies, girls aged 7-10 years old. We do crafts and activities and sports and music and generally have loads of fun. Well, at least I do because having a fan club boosts my spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment