1. My favorite grade in school was the last one. What is that in the American system? It was ace, you ruled the school and knew how everything worked, it was comfortable. Plus teachers were much nicer towards you.
2. My favorite teacher was hard to decide because, different teachers were the best at different times of my life .
3. The highest level of education I have completed is the first year of my psychology BSc.
4. School lunches for me were usually a basic sandwich, fruit and snacks. Nothing exciting until I started packing cereal or crudites for myself. Oh and chip day in the canteen, that was the best!
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be enough for me to come and do as much further education as I liked without worrying about a job or loans. And then have some left over to travel with.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: the mad dash to the uniform shop when you realise your shirts all have holes in them and your skirt is too short.