Friday 23 March 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Happy Friday! I know its been a while since the last FitBF but Lauren at The Little Things We Do has lovely baby Fern to occupy her time so I think we can forgive her.




1.  My favourite colour is  navy blue

2.   My home decor colour palette includes  cream, purple and white, with a touch of green.

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the colour  black. If I ever go out wearing top to toe black I'll get compliments but I always feel really dark and gothic wearing it.

4. The colour I detest is pink, it's claustrophobic and insufferable.  

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colours you'd see would be black, grey or navy. Owing to the very strict dress code we had in 6th form, most of my skirts, jackets and cardis are dark coloured and only my tops and blouses are fun and bright. 

6. A colour that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is orange, but I'm OK without it. It's been years since colour-block orange tops were in fashion so I never really have to navigate around it.

7.  The colour of my favourite dress is black. It's a vintage feel black dress with a mesh overlay and so versatile. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment