Wednesday 4 January 2012

Nails nails nails

I'm in such a nails mood, I want to do every nail in a different colour and style.

And so ensued a massive tumblr scouring for inspiration, so much so that I had to pin then to my pinterest board to save for a rainy day and settled on these instead.
 But instead of having the base in pale pink, I have silver glitter, pink shimmer, pink glitter, plum and gold glitter- they are delectable! Even though the gems are slightly annoying and you have to be careful with every action not to pull them off but I just can't stop admiring them.

These are the next ones I have my eyes on.
I'm really into bows now and glitter and cute vintage stuff:





























But before that I HAVE to have Harry Potter nails!!
Awesomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment