Friday 13 January 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

It's Friday!
...and that means that there are only 3 days until my next exam. I both want to curl up under the duvet and deny it or get on with revision.


1.   The last thing I ate was  a shot of pickle juice, rum and salt- it's a good game!

2.   The last song I listened to was *opens spotify* Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell areole, leaner, loaner, reloan, alone, enrol.. the list goes one. I have to admit I did cheat and use an online scrbble word finder site. Its far too late/early for anagrams!
 
4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick   navy blue, and then stay out of the sun so I didn't look funny with a tan.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find  chapstick, keys, small change, uni card, gym card, debit card, 2 pens, a pizza receipt and a bottle of water.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to  sink into my pillow heaven, aka bed.


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment