Friday 27 January 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday is brought to you today, 
by the lovely Erin of A Symphony of Grace.
Today, my plans to be productive will not be thwarted so despite freedom from my exams, I have gotten up at a reasonable time, am updating the blog and then heading out to the gym. I do this only becasue I anticipate losing a fair chunck of tomorrow when I sleep off tonights End of Exams Blowout!
*Update: I have been to the gym and fell off my bike only once so it's going well so far!)

1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is the south of France, near Montpellier. I went on 2010 with a couple of my closest friends and loved every minute of our time in the historic city and lazing on the beach.

2. Australia is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by   reading a really trashy book that otherwise I couldn't justify whilst listening to classical musical and inevitably falling asleep .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are   some good, trashy chic-lit,   my iPod and   a pocket sized puzzle book.  

5.  My favorite travel companion is   my sister, especially when we coordinate outfits.

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while travelling is  Gosh, this is a really hard one, I'm now feeling that all of my holidays have been rather unremarkable. Ending up in a portuguese hospital at 3am was unexpected. I will clarify, it wasn't due to drinking related illness that I was there, I had the worst migraine I've ever had and sunstroke. My freinds were absolute stars.

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while travelling is  some curious local cooking I had in Cyprus. As a vegetarian, I haven't tried lots of unusual animals and vegetables are all much of a muchness but the plate of unidentifiable, cooked to hell veggies I was presented with in Paphos was by far the most mind-boggling.


8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in  in Northern Ireland. I have such a romantic dream of living on the hostile coast of N. Ire. in a wonderful, old house with a widows walk looking over the sea.

9.  I have been to three
 states in the U.S.
 
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment