Sunday 15 January 2012

Domestic Bliss

My flatmate has gained some 'festive fat' over the Christmas period. As a result, the button on his trousers popped off the other day. After begging every resident (and guest) in our flat that day to sew it back on for him he decided that if you want a job doing, do it yourself. So, for a whole hour, I sat and coached him through the arduous process of sewing.
It's a hard life when a man has to sew his own buttons
Apparently I have dropped points on the wife score. I can't say I'm too worried as this is what my freinds now think of him:
Status:

Sew a mans button and he'll wear trousers for a *while*, teach a man to sew and he'll never come to you for domestic advice again.
Comments: 
  • A man who cannot sew is not a real man.
  • Or he at least wasn't a Scout.
  • Sewing is a technique centred around an in-and-out motion. That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment