Friday 25 May 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

LOOK! I'm filling in the blanks and it's actually Friday!


Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do
1.  The best surprise ever would be, a surprise holiday. It could be to almost anywhere but some destinations that rank high on my personal favourites list are: Iceland, Thailand, New York, South Africa, Cephalonia, Moscow, Paris and Cornwall. So... anyone fancy taking a trip ?

2.  ...   is my most favourite memory .
(If anything prevents me from posting this on Friday, it will be this question)
I can't answer this question, I have so many excellent memories that they're clamouring for attention, competing for me to pick one over all the other but I'm sorry, I just can't. I've lived a really happy life so far and so many moments are special and precious in their own ways that one can't stand above the rest
 
 3.  The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was  to let my friend make herself ill.  I wanted so badly to put restrictions on her life, her activities because I knew it was the best thing for her health but the best thing for her mentally was to go on this bender. To overwork herself, to get even more ill, to take a huge step back. But she needed it and finally accepting that although I couldn't make her do what I thought was best, I could only be there whenever she needed someone to lean on was the best thing for both of us. It's brought us closer together than ever and I've certainly learnt a new respect for other peoples lives and health .

4.  The best part of my day is early afternoon. The sun is high, I'm starting to feel awake and if we're reviewing the week, I'm probably sitting on the field with a group of friends. Ahh the life .

5. Something I like that most people don't is  mayo on my chips, it keeps the thieves away ;)  .

6. Something I am willing to fight for is  my friends and friendships.  I'm not one to give up on a friend without a fight. I will be there for you even when you don't want me to be, it takes a lot for me to give up on you .

7.  Something you might not know about me is that I'm in the library right now.  Dedicated to exams? Dedicated to the Internet .

No comments:

Post a Comment