Monday 7 May 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

So yep, once again, I'm not posting this on Friday. But on the plus side, this time it's less than a week late. And in my defence, I has a friend staying with me for the bank holiday weekend so everything was a bit hectic right. I've been grabbing a few minutes here and there when she's been in the shower to finish this!


1.  My bedtime routine includes lots of internet time before falling into a dead slumber. A good cuddle always helps  .


2.   I am  still creeped out by the nightmare I had last night. Apparently I was moaning in distress and moving about. That hasn't happened to me for years, I can't remember the last nightmare I had that affected me so strongly. It took me hours to calm down and be able to fall back asleep and I am rather cranky today it's fair to say .


3.  I can't stand  wasps   because   they sting! And having never been stung I have no idea what a wasp sting is like, all I have is this massively dramatic version in my head.

4. My idea of relaxation would be  watching one of my favourite tv programmes, good company and delicious snacks. Right now I could murder a bounty but the bank holiday being what it is, shops are unfortunately closed. .

5. If I had an extra $50, I would  put it in my bank account in a vain attempt to offset my student loans. That or blow it all on a present for our house next year. OOOh! Or I'd go and spend a great day on the beach this summer!  .

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is  that they don't have to see you on your absolute worst days where a shower and makeup are the furthest things from your mind and manners go right out the window.

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is a vegan lasagna without tofu. I'm not a huge tofu fan but I adore the warm, homeliness of fresh-out-the-oven lasagna. Mmmm right now that would be amazing! Guess spaghetti will have to suffice .

No comments:

Post a Comment