Tuesday 22 May 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

I'm on a blanks roll this evening...morning.
1.  On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, about a 4. I rarely get colds and everyday sniffles, when I get ill, I'm in hospital for a couple of days though .

2.   The last time I felt sick was  well right now I kind of have a headache but other  than that, the last time was just before the musical when I started to lose my voice! I panicked.

3.  The worst part about being sick is  losing my voice because  I talk incessantly.

4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by myself. I know what I need and I'm such a grump when I'm ill it's better to just leave me alone for fear of getting your head bitten off.

5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is  take vitamin c tablets everyday. I know I should say have a healthy diet but really, supplements ftw.

6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is my mums vegetable and barley soup with dumplings. It's full of veggies and grains and so delicious but still light enough for a delicate tummy.

7.  One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is a head massage. I'm usually ill with my headaches and I love to fall asleep or spend a while resting as someone gently massages my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment