I'm on a blanks roll this evening...morning.
1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, about a 4. I rarely get colds and everyday sniffles, when I get ill, I'm in hospital for a couple of days though .
2. The last time I felt sick was well right now I kind of have a headache but other than that, the last time was just before the musical when I started to lose my voice! I panicked.
3. The worst part about being sick is losing my voice because I talk incessantly.
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by myself. I know what I need and I'm such a grump when I'm ill it's better to just leave me alone for fear of getting your head bitten off.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is take vitamin c tablets everyday. I know I should say have a healthy diet but really, supplements ftw.
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is my mums vegetable and barley soup with dumplings. It's full of veggies and grains and so delicious but still light enough for a delicate tummy.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is a head massage. I'm usually ill with my headaches and I love to fall asleep or spend a while resting as someone gently massages my head.