Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Little Things

Morning.
Since being at home my days seem so much longer. I think it's because the whole household gets up by 9.30 and then the rest of the day stretches out in front of you. This isn't good if, like me, you don't enjoy breakfast and want to skip straight to lunch because it's not really acceptable to eat a bowl of noodles or samosas for breakfast but the wait is so long! A few times already I've found myself at a loose end and have had to be very creative in order to avoid doing actual work.

Yesterday I visited my Nan for the first time in nearly 4 months. Listening to my Nan and Dziadziu (Polish grandfather) bicker is absolutely hilarious. My Nan will order him about and he'll whip out his puppy dog eyes, walking around, hanging his head dejectedly until my Nan gives in, laughing. It was a really lovely afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment