|Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do|
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is open my curtains so the whole world can see me sitting in bed, wearing my pyjamas and with my hair sticking in every direction .
2. I can hardly wait for my birthday ! 19 days people, there's no excuse.
3. The quickest way to my heart is by listening and really hearing what I say because I value people who pay attention when I talk, especially if they remember and ask me about it another time. It shows me you care about me and don't find my company too much of a chore .
4. A little known fact about me is that I cried when driving down to uni for the first time .
5. The best part about my job is that I don't have one! Unless you count being a student in which case, the best thing is learning something new every day .
6. Something I just couldn't live without is pillows. I have 5 on my bed and I maintain that I need them all. Sitting and lying are made 100 times more comfortable by being able to surround yourself with pillows of varying shapes and sizes. I would be so much more productive without pillows. I'd have to sit at my desk all the time and freeze my toes off .
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is play an instrument proficiently .