Monday 30 April 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Its not Friday but I'm filling in the blanks. Friday I was busy sobering up, laughing at my still drunk friends and then going out again for a birthday evening filled with cheesy 90s music and the inability to stop staring at the 30 year old boyfriend of one of our 20 year old friends!

Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do


1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is open my curtains so the whole world can see me sitting in bed, wearing my pyjamas and with my hair sticking in every direction .

2.   I can hardly wait for  my birthday ! 19 days people, there's no excuse.

3.  The quickest way to my heart is   by listening and really hearing what I say  because  I value people who pay attention when I talk, especially if they remember and ask me about it another time.  It shows me you care about me and don't find my company too much of a chore .

4. A little known fact about me is that  I cried when driving down to uni for the first time .

5. The best part about my job is  that I don't have one! Unless you count being a student in which case, the best thing is learning something new every day .

6. Something I just couldn't live without is  pillows. I have 5 on my bed and I maintain that I need them all.  Sitting and lying are made 100 times more comfortable by being able to surround yourself with pillows of varying shapes and sizes. I would be so much more productive without pillows. I'd have to sit at my desk all the time and freeze my toes off .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is play an instrument proficiently .

No comments:

Post a Comment