Friday 20 April 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Morning!
As ever, thanks to Lauren at the little things we do
1.  Today is a great day because the sun is shining, the skies are blue and I have no more plans for the day .

2.   Tomorrow I will write my report! Or at least think about it a bit  .

3.  My favourite time of day is  evening   because  I love the dusk sky and lets face it, all the fun stuff happens in the evening .

4. Sometimes you just have to  say 'forget going to the gym today, lets bake!'  .

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is  anything from 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying' because that's the musical I'm in and so I'm listening to the songs on a loop. I'm not letting myself think about other music .

6. My favourite accessory is  my smile?  Cheesy I know but I'm super lazy about jewellery or trinkets and things so I have to work with the things I can't forget .

7.  My favourite thing about this week was  coming back to uni and seeing all the people I'd missed over the past couple of weeks. And being able to share 3 intensive rehearsal days with them, laughing, messing around and occasionally acting.
 
Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment