Friday 13 April 2012

Fill in the blanks friday




1.  Today is a good day because   I have a wonderful evening planned with my friends. Were hitting the town and planning to dance all night. Who knows what will happen!


2.   The best thing I did all week was   show my city to a visiting friend. It was really interesting to see it through new eyes, to relive the wonder that I used to feel as a child at the towering churches and wonderful architecture .



3.  The current weather is   sunny   and it makes me feel  like stripping down to shorts and a vest, donning a hat and going skipping along the street. Totally not normal but who cares, it would make me happy. (Insert. I did this. It was lovely!).

4. The best thing about spring is  not having to cover up with thousands of layers to go outside.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  ... Yeah. I can't profess to know any fashion trends for this spring.  I am looking forward to wearing my new straw hat however.

6. A person who made me smile this week was. Oi, you know it's you. It's not the murder on the TV that makes me smile in the evenings, it's the truly lovely things you say. Even if you are infuriating at times :) Have a picture of the moon from me.

source
 7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was the eye-wateringly spicy vindaloo I just ate. It was sour and sharp and packed quite a punch. After 2 weeks of disappointing, mild curries it was great to sit down and have my taste buds blown off! I am truly not female.

No comments:

Post a Comment