Wednesday 11 April 2012

ABC's of me

Today's letter of wonder is S, Siblings.

Let's brighten this miserable, rainy day with a picture of sunny Devon from 1996. 


I have 1 sister, exciting times. That's me on the left and my little sister on the right with our Dad. Being so close in age (my parents were frisky ;) we're only 15 months apart) we have a rather love/hate relationship. More love now that we're older but we still have our fair share of arguments. Living away from home has certainly helped our issues; we're no longer in each others faces the whole time and so when we are together it's much calmer and less explosive. I love my baby sister. She's the friend who will always be there for me. She's the girl who got me rather drunk on holiday but also got me my first kiss.
I'd do almost anything for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment