Monday 2 April 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

I might have missed this in Friday, whoops! I was busy going into town and napping and spending time with friends watching the magic that is Finding Nemo!

But now it's time to fill in some blanks!!



1.  My greatest strength is  not thinking about things. It's a completely useless ability with no practical value but I have the ability to turn my thoughts off where a particular subject is concerned. I can just not think about it. It can be bad though because issues can be put aside and then never really get resolved but mostly I'm good at putting them aside and dealing with them later, like in the shower where they don't stress me out.

2.   My greatest weakness is putting things off, and off, and then never doing them. I'm really good at making lists and have the best of intentions but so many of my plans go unrealised. I just never set them in motion.

3.  People always compliment me on  my legs. I don't really understand it because I'm not particularly fond of them but in the past 3 days, 4 different people have mentioned them to me so I'm happy with that.

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me  the Internet certainly and more specifically than that, either skype or tetris.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  in someone else's arms. Being cuddled close is such a lovely, safe, comforting feeling. I could stay there for hours... if i didn't get distracted.

6. Something new that I tried recently was  making films. I joined filmsoc, learnt how to use an HD camera and to set up the lighting and then edit the footage. It was really great to see our idea come together like that.

7.  This week(end) I would like to. Well since I missed the weekend I'll plan for the week. This week I would like to spend lots of quality time with my friends and family and then on Sunday, gorge on chocolate and a delicious roast dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment