Saturday 17 December 2011

There's no place like home

As wonderful and liberating as I'm finding living on my own, there really is nothing like going home.

At the moment I'm in the honeymoon phase where everything is rosy and good.
My Mum stocked up on all my favourite foods
We're having curry from my prefered restaurant for dinner
I have tons of plans with my friends
My cat remembered me and came to see me straight away


But I know from experience that all too soon the the rose tinted glasses will come off and my patience will wear thin.
My parents will start nagging me to empty the dishwasher
Sleeping past 10am will not be acceptable past the first night
The car will never be available for me to drive
My cat will insist on sitting on my lap. At all times.
 N'awwww what a cutie

But right now, I'm home and I couldn't be happier

No comments:

Post a Comment