Saturday 2 June 2012

Diamonds are forever

This weekend is the Queens Diamond Jubilee
Source
Living, as we do, so close to London, it wouldn't be right for us to miss all the events that are being put on around the country in honour of this occasion. So tomorrow, I shall be heading into London with a few friends to watch a the Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant. I'm expecting the trains to be overcrowded, the viewing platforms to be bustling and the atmosphere to be high. It's an occasion that will only come around once in a lifetime and I'm not passing up my opportunity to be a part of it.

Source
It should be a really fun, if long, day filled with great company and celebrations.My fingers are crossed so tight for the weather to stay as it is, bright and warm but cloudy, I don't know how much more sun I can take!
Plus, Laduree have released limited edition Jubilee macaron boxes so a short trip to Covent Garden is on the cards I think. A treat for having almost finished my exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment